Why Historic Holidays Scotland?
What we offer is more than a holiday. It is the chance to engage with Scottish history at the same time as learning about it. We want you to feel connected to Scotland and her noble heritage. You will be stimulated, inspired, welcomed and looked after. You can relax among the beauty of our hills and glens but also come away from your holiday armed with greater knowledge about the country we all love and yearning to come back again for more.
Whether you are inspired to find out more about the enigmatic Picts or want a broad introduction to Scotland’s origins or are seeking to connect with the lives of your ancestors, you will experience the awesome joy of proximity to the land, the people and the fantastic heritage that Scotland has. Feel the heather under your feet, smell the air that can tell a thousand stories, swallow up the breathtaking views, see castles, homesteads and ruins that evoke the lives of those who built, lived in and loved them and enjoy being a part of all that.
- Combine a holiday break with one of your passions
- Get up close and personal with Scotland’s history
- Enjoy fascinating workshops and inspiring visits
- Become more knowledgeable about our heritage
- Get helpful guidance from local experts
- Meet like minded others
- Relax in beautiful and comfortable surroundings